Law & Candor co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick things off with Sightings of Radical Brilliance, in which they discuss personalized and predictive medicine and how apple watches have been saving lives. In addition, they dive into what these trends mean for the legal field.
In this episode, Bill and Rob are joined Josh Yildirim, Executive Director of Service Delivery of Europe at Lighthouse. The three of them jump into the current status of Brexit and what the future of cross-border data collections could look like. Below are the questions they address:
- Where we are at currently with Brexit and whether a no-deal is likely?
- How could this potentially impact data privacy?
- How could this impact cross-border collections?
- What are some practical tips when it comes to potential challenges?
- What are companies going to need to do to prepare?
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.