Law & Candor co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick things off with Sightings of Radical Brilliance, in which they discuss a framework for building accountability into AI from an article in Harvard Business Review by Stephen Sanford.
In this episode, Bill and Rob are joined by James Hart of Lighthouse. They discuss this critical component of Microsoft 365 and its important role in maximizing the effectiveness of ediscovery workflows and mitigation strategies. Key questions from their conversation include:
- What are unindexed items and how critical are they to efficiency in ediscovery workflows?
- After identifying unindexed items, what is the next step and how do you approach it?
- What are some key strategies for handling unindexed items?
- How are different organizations approaching unindexed items from a policy perspective?
- What are best practices for approaching this unique issue in Microsoft 365?
In conclusion, our co-hosts end the episode with key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, learn more about our speakers and subscribe on the podcast homepage, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Blog Post: An Introduction to Managing Microsoft 365 Updates that Present Legal and Compliance Considerations
- Blog Post: Making the Case for Information Governance and Why You Should Address It Now
- White Paper: The Impact of Schrems II and Key Considerations for Companies Using M365
- Podcast: Keeping Up with M365 Software Updates
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, visit the podcast homepage.