In the final episode of season two, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell discuss what a US approach to data protection and privacy would look like in the Sightings of Radical Brilliance segment of the show. In particular, they discuss how we are seeing these pop up on a state-by-state basis and whether we need a Federal law that applies to privacy.
Bill and Rob are joined by Alison Shier, Client Development Manager at Lighthouse, to discuss the challenges and best practices around G-Suite data for their sixth and final episode of the season. The three cover the following questions:
- Is leveraging G-suite a more common trend/theme in the space?
- How is Gmail data different than Outlook data?
- What are some of the challenges around managing this data?
- What are some of the downstream issues and challenges around review of this data?
- How do we address these challenges?
- How do TAR and analytics impact G-suite data?
The season ends with key takeaways from the guest speaker section.
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.