Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick things off with another riveting Sightings of Radical Brilliance segment where they uncover how real-time translation tools are breaking down barriers and what this means for the future of legal space.
Next, Bill and Rob set the stage for the final recorded guest speaker segment of the live Law & Candor show during Legaltech. For this session, they were accompanied by TracyAnn Eggen of Dignity Health and Steve Clark of Dentons, who discuss the future of on-demand SaaS software for small matters from both a corporate and a law firm perspective. In this segment, TracyAnn and Steve uncover the answers to the following questions:
- What triggered the move to a SaaS model?
- How did you get wide-scale adoption?
- What are some best practices for implementation?
- Blog Post: Overcoming Top Objections for Moving to a Self-Service eDiscovery Model
- Blog Post: Building a Business Case for Upgrading Your eDiscovery Self-Service Practices in Six Simple Steps
- Blog Post: Top Four Considerations for Law Firms When Choosing a SaaS eDiscovery Solution
- Podcast Episode: Moving to the Cloud Part 1: A Corporate Journey
- Podcast Episode: Moving to the Cloud Part 2: A Law Firm Journey
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.