Next, they introduce their guest speaker, Nick Schreiner of Lighthouse, who uncovers key ways to tackle modern attachment and link challenges in G-Suite, Teams, and Slack. Nick answers the following questions (and more) in this episode:
- What are the common challenges around modern attachments and links in ediscovery?
- How do attachments in these tools differ from traditional email?
- What strategies can folks put in place to manage these challenges?
Our co-hosts wrap up the episode with a few key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, subscribe here, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, join in the conversation on Twitter, and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
- Podcast Episode: Emerging Data Sources – Get a Handle on eDiscovery for Collaboration Tools
- Blog Post: Three Key Tips to Keep in Mind When Leveraging Corporate G Suite for eDiscovery
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.