In the second episode of season five, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick off the show with Sightings of Radical Brilliance. In this episode, they discuss Solos Health Analytics’s new technology (FeverGaurd) that was designed as a fever detection software to stop the spread of COVID-19 and the PPI challenges it could raise.
Next, they bring on Claire Caruso of Lighthouse. Together, the three of them talk through how to scale ediscovery programs from self-service to full-service and back through the following questions:
- When would one need to transition from self service to full service, and back to self service?
- What are the benefits of making these moves?
- What are some of the key things to look out for?
- What are some recommendations for folks looking to optimize their structure?
Our co-hosts wrap up the episode with a few key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, subscribe here, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, join in the conversation on Twitter, and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
- Blog Post: How to Bring eDiscovery In House from Seasoned Self-Service Adopters
- Podcast Episode: The Future of On-Demand SaaS Software for Small Matters – A Self-Service Model Story
- Blog Post: Overcoming Top Objections for Moving to a Self-Service eDiscovery Model
- Blog Post: Building a Business Case for Upgrading Your eDiscovery Self-Service Practices in Six Simple Steps
- Podcast Episode: Moving to the Cloud Part 1: A Corporate Journey
- Podcast Episode: Moving to the Cloud Part 2: A Law Firm Journey
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.