Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick off episode 3 with another segment of Sightings of Radical Brilliance where they discuss the EU striking down the Privacy Shield and what that means for the legal realm.
Next, Bill and Rob chat with Jeremiah Weasenforth of Orrick about a recent customized data breach workflow that Jeremiah and his team implemented to significantly reduce the burdens of a data breach. In this interview, Jeremiah uncovers the answers to the following questions:
- What are the burdens of a major data breach?
- What impacts do DSARs and the CCPA have on these breaches?
- How do you get started with a customized workflow?
- What technology should one use?
- How do you implement the workflow internally?
- What key tips are there for those experiencing cybersecurity burdens today?
The show concludes with key takeaways from the guest speaker segment. Subscribe to Law & Candor here, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, join in the conversation on Twitter, and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
- Podcast Episode: Cybersecurity in eDiscovery: Protecting Your Data from Preservation through Production
- Blog Post: The Risks of Cybersecurity in eDiscovery – Is Your Data Safe?
- Blog Post: Top Three Tips for Structuring an Effective eDiscovery Security Evaluation
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.