In the fourth episode of season three, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell converse around the innovation behind family tracking apps and how one app helped capture a criminal in this episode’s Sightings of Radical Brilliance segment.
Bill and Rob then introduce their guest speaker, Nordo Nissi of Goulston & Storrs, and together they dive into new and uncovered efficiency gains around TAR 2.0 and CMML. They ask Nordo the following questions:
- What are TAR 2.0 and CMML?
- What are some efficiency gains you have seen around these workflows?
- What are some of the hidden efficiencies you have seen?
- What are some techniques to get to those?
- Case Study: Drug Store Giant Sees Significant Data Reduction
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.