In the final episode of season one, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell share their thoughts around AI-enabled deep fakes in SIGHTINGS OF RADICAL BRILLIANCE. In particular, they chat about the implications and dangers around this technology and what that means for the legal space and beyond.
Bill and Rob bring on David Arlington, Special Counsel at Baker Botts, to discuss the move to the Cloud from a law firm’s perspective. Bill and Rob cover the following questions with David in the season finale:
- Why did the firm decide to move to a cloud-based service?
- Did you get any pushback or fear around moving to the Cloud, and, if so, how did you handle it?
- How long did it take to get up on the Cloud, from the initial decision to getting up and running on the Cloud?
- What were some of the unanticipated surprises that popped up during this process?
- What kind of advantages have you seen so far?
The season ends with key takeaways from the guest speaker section and a reminder to watch for the release of season two in December. Connect with us Twitter and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.