Law & Candor co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick things off with Sightings of Radical Brilliance, in which they discuss Rob Robinson's recent article around the eras of ediscovery and where the industry is going next.
In today’s episode, Bill and Rob are joined by Alex Shusterman, eDiscovery Manager at Accenture. The three discuss key components for corporate legal teams to keep in mind when considering the move to the Cloud as well as the benefits. Below are the questions they address:
- What are the key aspects corporate legal teams should keep in mind when considering the move to the Cloud?
- Why is it critical for Legal and IT to be in collaboration for these types of moves?
- What should corporate legal teams avoid when moving to the Cloud?
- What are lessons learned from moving to the Cloud?
- What are some of the benefits of moving to the Cloud?
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.