In the fourth episode of season one, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell begin with SIGHTINGS OF RADICAL BRILLIANCEaround the dawn of realistic face masks as well as retina scans and fingerprints for authentication, and the security and legal concerns that hide beneath.
Next, Bill and Rob introduce guest Chris Hurlebaus, eDiscovery Architect at Lighthouse, to discuss the tools that are available in Office 365 and how to leverage them. The speakers cover the following questions in this episode:
- What do I need to know around Office 365 licensing when having an ediscovery conversation?
- What Office 365 tools are currently available to users?
- What are the different options/subscription levels?
- What are the advanced features of Office 365?
- What about reporting of ediscovery activities in Office 365?
- What is Microsoft looking to do next around this technology?
- Case Study: The Benefits of an Office 365 Workshop
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.