Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell bring listeners another Sighting of Radical Brilliance. They discuss an episode of Fast Company’s podcast Innovation Unrestricted that explores how companies can incorporate diversity and inclusion into product design.
They are then joined by Stefanie Bier, Senior Program Manager at Microsoft, to chat about how to deploy critical automation in Microsoft 365 and key updates on the horizon. Some questions they explore, include:
- Automation is increasingly becoming a critical component of managing data and scaling programs. What are some of the new ways collaboration platforms, specifically M365, have introduced automation?
- What are the benefits of adopting these automated processes?
- What are some of the key types of automation that are necessary to optimize M365?
- With the cloud and automated updates, platforms are undergoing faster changes than ever before. How do you stay on top of them and ensure there’s cross-functional alignment at your organization?
- Whether it’s fear of error or worry about loss of control, some are reticent to automate certain aspects of their programs. What are the risks in not adopting automation?
Our co-hosts wrap up the episode with advice for amplifying other women’s voices in the legal and technology industries and some key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, learn more about our speakers and subscribe on the podcast homepage, listen and rate the show wherever you get your podcasts, and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Podcast: Understanding Microsoft 365 Unindexed Items
- Blog post: An Introduction to Managing Microsoft 365 Updates that Present Legal and Compliance Considerations
- Blog post: Breaking the Bias: Strategies from Top Women Leaders in Legal Technology
- Podcast: Innovation Unrestricted – How companies can incorporate diversity and inclusion into product design
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for eDiscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, visit the podcast homepage.