Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick episode 3 of season 5 off with another riveting Sightings of Radical Brilliance segment where they discuss transforming risks into benefits through artificial intelligence and data privacy.
Bill and Rob interview CJ Mahoney of Cleary Gottlieb, who discusses some new AI and analytics practices around privilege review. In this segment, CJ uncovers the answers to the following questions:
- Why the uptick in the adoption of AI and analytics in the industry?
- Why did it take so long for folks to adopt?
- How can one leverage AI to detect privilege?
- What benefits and learnings can one apply to future work?
- What are some recommendations for those looking to leverage AI and analytics in similar ways?
The show concludes with key takeaways from the guest speaker segment. Subscribe to Law & Candor here, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, join in the conversation on Twitter, and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
- Blog Post: Big Data and Analytics in eDiscovery: Unlock the Value of Your Data
- Podcast Episode: Tackling Big Data Challenges
- Podcast Episode: The Future is Now – AI and Analytics are Here to Stay
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.