Next, their interview with Megan Ferraro, Associate General Counsel, eDiscovery & Information Governance, Meta. They discuss the delicate balance that must be struck between risk and innovation and explore some of the following questions:
- How did the legal function evolve to play a bigger role in corporate strategy and innovation?
- What are the broader trends in the ways legal teams are supporting innovation?
- With businesses growing, adding new technology, and pivoting strategy quickly, what are the most critical risk challenges legal teams face today?
- How can legal best work with other functions in an organization to ensure strategic priorities are advanced—through new deals or technology, for example—while also balancing the risk factors?
Our co-hosts wrap up the episode with a few key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, learn more about our speakers and subscribe on the podcast homepage, rate us wherever you get your podcasts, and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Blog post: Analytics and Predictive Coding Technology for Corporate Attorneys: Six Use Cases
- Podcast: Innovating the Legal Operations Model
- Blog post: What Skills Do Lawyers Need to Excel in a New Era of Business?
- Blog post: Purchasing AI for eDiscovery: Tips and Best Practices
- Article: To stem lawyer attrition, law firms must look beyond cash - report
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, visit the podcast homepage.