Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick episode 3 of season 4 off with another riveting Sightings of Radical Brilliance segment where they uncover how biometric data will impact ediscovery and why it is important to protect this data.
Bill and Rob are accompanied by Debora Motyka Jones of Lighthouse, who shares what today’s legal operations landscape looks like as well as the key competencies for those looking to succeed in the field. In this segment, Debora uncovers the answers to the following questions:
- What is legal operations?
- What are today’s legal operations trends?
- What are some of the core competencies for departments?
- What are some of the skills that individuals in the field need to focus on?
- What are the best practices when it comes to legal operations?
- Blog Post:Legal Operations... Is it a Fad or Here to Stay?
- Blog Post: Managing Your (Legal Ops) Budget with Five Simple Tips
- Blog Post: Budget Busters and How to Avoid Them: Budgeting Tips for Legal Operations Professionals
- Blog Post:Putting Together an Effective Legal Strategy Session
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.