Next, they introduce their guest speaker, Jamie Brown of Lighthouse, who uncovers key strategies to keep up with the constant flow of Microsoft 365 software updates. Jamie answers the following questions (and more) in this episode:
- What are some of the common challenges associated with M365’s rapid software updates?
- How do these constant updates lead to compliance risks?
- What are some best practices for overcoming these challenges?
- What recommendations would you pass along to those who are experiencing these challenges?
- What advice would you give to other women in the ediscovery industry looking to move their careers forward?
Our co-hosts wrap up the episode with a few key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, learn more about our speakers and subscribe on the podcast homepage, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Blog Post: Key Compliance & Information Governance Considerations As You Adopt Microsoft Teams
- Blog Post: Achieving eDiscovery Compliance Amidst the Ever-Evolving Cloud Landscape
- Press Release: Lighthouse Launches CloudCompass for Microsoft 365 at Legaltech New York
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, visit the podcast homepage.