Law & Candor co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick things off with Sightings of Radical Brilliance, in which they discuss changes the legal system may face thanks to innovation brought about by AI, big data, and online courts.
In this episode, Bill and Rob are joined by Mike Brown of Lighthouse. The three uncover how Microsoft 365 (M365) and GDPR are driving change for a more proactive approach to ediscovery across the globe and answer the following questions:
- How have GDPR and M365 changed company attitudes from a reactive to a more proactive approach to ediscovery?
- How does Brexit impact this?
- How does a company actually become GDPR compliant?
- How do companies prepare?
- How do DSARs come into play?
- How does M365 help solve for these concerns?
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.