Law & Candor co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick things off with Sightings of Radical Brilliance, in which they discuss how law firms are managing the hurdles of remote work, specifically comprehensive security measures, and driving efficiency.
In this episode, Bill and Rob are joined by Adam Strayer of Paul Weiss. The three discuss facilitating successful large review projects with advanced analytics and other tools via the following questions:
- Why has there been an increase in the use of advanced analytics on larger matters across the industry?
- What are some of the key tools and strategies that drive the most value?
- What are the most effective and efficient workflows regarding advanced analytics?
- How does one combine the expertise and talents from each team involved (client, counsel, and service provider(s)) in an organized manner?
In conclusion, our co-hosts end the episode with key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, subscribe here, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, join in the conversation on Twitter, and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
- Podcast Episode: New Efficiency Gains in TAR 2.0 and CMML Revealed
- Case Study: Drug Store Giant Sees Significant Data Reduction
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.