Efficiently and Defensibly Addressing Microsoft Teams Data
Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick off episode 3 with another segment of Sightings of Radical Brilliance, where they discuss Anis Uzzaman’s Inc.com article that dives into 2021 business and technology trends. Bill and Rob review these trends and discuss how they will have an impact on the space.
Next, Bill and Rob chat with Royce Cohen of Lighthouse about key ways to efficiently and defensibly address Microsoft Teams data. In this interview, Royce uncovers the answers to the following questions:
- How do you achieve a balance between encouraging collaboration amongst colleagues and the ediscovery impact of that collaboration?
- What are some of the challenges associated with the rise in Teams data?
- How do you overcome those challenges?
- How do organizations ensure they are overcoming those challenges efficiently and defensibly?
- What advice would you give to other women in the ediscovery industry looking to move their careers forward?
Our co-hosts wrap up the episode with a few key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, learn more about our speakers and subscribe on the podcast homepage, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Blog Post: Key Compliance & Information Governance Considerations As You Adopt Microsoft Teams
- Podcast: Tackling Modern Attachment and Link Challenges in G-Suite, Slack, and Teams
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, visit the podcast homepage.