In the final episode of season seven, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell review an article that covers how big tech mergers and acquisitions will drive a busier 2021 for deal lawyers and how these impacts may be seen.
The co-hosts then bring on Kristin Sanford of Weil to discuss a related topic – the impacts and changes to the antitrust scene with the new administration via the following questions:
- What are some of the changes brought about by the new administration?
- How are those making an impact and/or creating change?
- How do these changes impact how folks manage antitrust matters?
- What recommendations do you have for folks dealing with these challenges?
- What advice would you give to other women in the antitrust industry looking to move their careers forward?
The season ends with key takeaways from the guest speaker section. If you enjoyed the show, learn more about our speakers and subscribe on the podcast homepage, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Video: Antitrust Leadership Panel
- Blog Post:Antitrust Leadership Panel: The Role of Technology
- Blog Post:Antitrust Leadership Panel: Time and Cost
- Blog Post:Antitrust Leadership Panel: Evolving for the Future
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, visit the podcast homepage.