Law & Candor co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick things off with Sightings of Radical Brilliance, in which they discuss the growing use of emotion recognition in tech in China and how this could lead to some challenges in the legal space down the road.
In this episode, Bill and Rob are joined by Moira Errick of Bausch Health. The three of them discuss common AI and analytics use cases for corporations via the following questions:
- What types of AI and analytics tools are you using and for what use cases?
- What is ICR and how you have been leveraging this internally?
- What additional use cases are you hoping to use AI and analytics for in the future?
- What are some best practices to keep in mind when leveraging AI and analytics tools?
- What recommendations do you have for those trying to get their team on board?
- What advice would you give to other women in the ediscovery industry looking to move their careers forward?
In conclusion, our co-hosts end the episode with key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, learn more about our speakers and subscribe on the podcast homepage, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Blog Post: AI and Analytics: New Ways to Guard Personal Information
- Blog Post:Building Your Case for Cutting-Edge AI and Analytics in Five Easy Steps
- Blog Post: Advanced Analytics – The Key to Mitigating Big Data Risks
- Podcast Episode:The Future is Now – AI and Analytics are Here to Stay
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, visit the podcast homepage.