In the first episode of season five, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell, introduce themselves and welcome listeners back for another season of Law & Candor, the podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution.
To kick things off, Bill and Rob begin with Sightings of Radical Brilliance, the part of the show where they discuss the latest news of noteworthy innovation and acts of sheer genius. In this first episode, they dive into a recent article written by the folks at Baker Botts LLP around Federal Expedited Review in Response to COVID-19 and what that means for the industry.
For the guest speaker segment of the show, Bill and Rob bring on John Holliday of Lighthouse to discuss transformative cloud migrations and how to ensure a successful outcome via the following questions:
- How do cloud migrations provide an opportunity to transform processes and workflows within an organization?
- How does information architecture come into play?
- What benefits can one achieve during a cloud migration?
- What are best practices for a successful transformative cloud migration?
The episode wraps up with key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, subscribe here, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, join in the conversation on Twitter, and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
- Blog Post: Top Three Things That Could Derail Your Cloud Migration Project
- Blog Post: Why Moving to the Cloud is a Legal Conversation
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.