Join co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell as they discuss a law firm that only works on artificial intelligence and whether this is an emerging trend for the industry.
Next, they’re joined by Jason Rylander of Axinn to discuss the antitrust landscape, benefits of cross-matter review, and techniques for unifying matter data across an organization’s portfolio. Jason and our hosts walk through key questions, including:
- With a new administration and the continued disruption from COVID, has there been an increase in the volume of antitrust matters, investigations, and litigation?
- What are some of the challenges or disadvantages of doing the traditional single-matter document review?
- What are some strategies for identifying work product or data that can be reused or repurposed?
- What are some best practices when connecting matters?
Our co-hosts wrap up the episode with a few key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, learn more about our speakers and subscribe on the podcast homepage, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Blog Post: Analytics and Predictive Coding Technology for Corporate Attorneys: Six Use Cases
- Podcast: Antitrust Changes in a New Administration
- Blog Post: Big Data and Analytics in eDiscovery: Unlock the Value of Your Data
- Blog Post: Privilege & Key Document Identification in an HSR Second Request: The Race to Get What You Need
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, visit the podcast homepage.