In the final episode of season five, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell review an article on a recent ILTA>ON panel that examined how tech has created certain power dynamics in legal space.
Next, Bill and Rob bring on John Collins of Lighthouse to walk them through the top M365 features to leverage in an ediscovery program. Together they cover the latest and greatest as well as uncover answers to the following questions:
- How many updates and enhancements is Microsoft making?
- How often/fast are these coming out?
- What are some of the common challenges around these rapid changes?
- What are the top M365 features that folks in the industry should be aware of?
- Are there other ways and/or resources folks can use to stay up-to-date?
The season ends with key takeaways from the guest speaker section. Subscribe to the show here, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, connect with us Twitter, and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
- Blog Post:Microsoft 365, G-Suite, and the Growing Demand for Consulting and Testifying Experts
- Blog Post:Leveraging Microsoft 365 to Reduce Your eDiscovery Spend
- Blog Post:Key Compliance & Information Governance Considerations As You Adopt Microsoft Teams
- Podcast Episode: Microsoft Office 365 Part 1: Microsoft’s Influence on the Next Evolution of eDiscovery
- Podcast Episode:Microsoft Office 365 Part 2: How to Leverage all the Tools in the Toolbox
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.