In the second episode of season two, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick off the show with Sightings of Radical Brilliance. In this episode, they discuss AI and how this comes into play in the game of poker as well as what that means for the industry.
Next, they introduce their guest speaker for episode two, Joanna Harrison,Solutions Architect at Lighthouse, to discuss the privileges of using privilege review tools in ediscovery. Together, they uncover the answers to the questions below:
- Why is privilege a priority?
- Why are the current methods in which privilege gets identified for review inefficient?
- Why is privilege review so important for folks in the ediscovery space?
- What kind of tools are out there to assist with privilege review?
- What about privilege logs?
- What are some key tips or tricks for setting up privilege workflows?
- Blog Post:Finding the Needle Faster – Speeding up the Second Request Process
- Case Study:Drug Store Giant Sees Significant Data Reduction
- Case Study:When the Government Investigates
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.