This episode is a recording of the Law & Candor Live eDiscovery Day webinar. In this episode, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick things off by discussing the first-ever AI Santa Claus in the midst of COVID-19.
- What are the top trends of 2020?
- How do you overcome common challenges of key trends in 2020?
- With these trends in mind, how do you prepare for 2021?
- Will the pandemic have lasting effects on the ediscovery space?
- Will this permanently affect how data collections are done?
- How to prepare for RIFs?
- Blog Post: Trends Analysis: New Sources of Evidentiary Data in Employment Disputes
- Blog Post: Legal Tech Trends to Watch
- Video: Law & Candor Live: Putting 2020 in the Rearview and Looking Ahead to 2021
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.