In the second episode of season four, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick off the show with Sightings of Radical Brilliance. In this episode, they discuss how the U.S. House plans to start voting remotely and the impacts this could have on the legal space.
They then introduce the next guest speaker segment, which features Tracy Hallenberger of Baker Botts. They unravel the myths behind managed services and discuss the key benefits of this modern approach to ediscovery through the following questions:
- What are some of the top myths that are associated with managed services?
- What about this myth around lesser quality?
- What about the myth around it being more expensive?
- What about this lower service level to lawyer myth?
- What are the key benefits of a managed services model?
- Case Study: Lighthouse’s Managed Service Solution Delivers More Than $13 Million in Savings over Six Years
- Case Study: Top Ten Global Law Firm Realizes Beneﬁts of Lighthouse Managed Services
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.