In the first episode of season four, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell, introduce themselves and welcome listeners back for a fourth season of Law & Candor, the podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution.
To kick things off, Bill and Rob begin with Sightings of Radical Brilliance, the part of the show where they discuss the latest news of noteworthy innovation and acts of sheer genius. In this first episode, they dive into a recent story around COVID-19 and the reformation of legal culture.
The guest speaker segment for episode one highlights Ellen Blanchard of T-Mobile. Ellen, Bill, and Rob discuss the growth in emerging data sources, especially with the introduction of more remote work due to COVID-19. They cover tips on how to manage, collect, process, and review collaboration data for ediscovery purposes via the following questions:
- What has changed over the last couple of years and even in the last few months with COVID-19?
- How do you get a handle on these data sources?
- How do you weigh that balance between risks and what teams need to use to be productive?
- What are some key tips to keep in mind when managing ediscovery around collaboration tools?
- Case Study: Rapid and Reliable Chat Message Review
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.