In the fourth episode of season five, co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell discuss how Relativity is using its technology to help medical researchers comb through COVID-19 journal articles to help battle the virus.
Bill and Rob then introduce their guest speaker, Nicki Woodfall of Travers Smith, who uncovers effective strategies for managing DSARs. Nicki answers the following questions in this episode:
- Why has there been a recent uptick in DSARs over the past few years?
- What are the top challenges when it comes to managing DSARs?
- What are key ways to overcome these common challenges?
Our co-hosts wrap up the episode with a few key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, subscribe here, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, join in the conversation on Twitter, and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
- Blog Post: How GDPR and DSARs are Driving a New, Proactive Approach to eDiscovery
- Case Study: Penningtons Manches Cooper Takes Control of their eDiscovery Process with Lighthouse Spectra
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.