Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell kick off this episode with another segment of Sightings of Radical Brilliance, where they discuss JPMorgan becoming the first bank to have a presence in the metaverse.
Next, our hosts chat with Gina Willis, Analytics Consultant at Lighthouse, about how the right AI tool and expertise can help with HSR Second Requests. They also dive into the following key questions:
- What are some of the contemporary challenges with Second Requests?
- What AI tools are helping with some of these modern challenges?
- For Second Requests, what interaction and feedback between attorneys and AI algorithms is optimal to ensure substantial compliance is reached efficiently?
- Are there some best practices for improving this relationship—deploying the AI better or optimizing algorithms?
Our co-hosts wrap up the episode with a few key takeaways. If you enjoyed the show, learn more about our speakers and subscribe on the podcast homepage, rate us wherever you get your podcasts, and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Blog post: Deploying Modern Analytics for Today’s Critical Data Challenges in eDiscovery
- Blog post: Biden Administration Executive Order on Promoting Competition: What Does it Mean and How to Prepare
- Article: JPMorgan bets metaverse is a $1 trillion yearly opportunity as it becomes first bank to open in virtual world
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for eDiscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, visit the podcast homepage.