The co-hosts then bring on Forbes Senior Contributor, David Teich, to discuss AI, analytics, and the benefits of transparency via the following questions:
- Why is it important to be transparent in the legal realm?
- How does this come into play with bias?
- What about AI and jury selection?
- How do analytics come into play as a result of providing transparency?
The season ends with key takeaways from the guest speaker section. Subscribe to the show here, rate us on Apple and Stitcher, connect with us on Twitter, and discover more about our speakers and the show here.
- Blog Post: Big Data and Analytics in eDiscovery: Unlock the Value of Your Data
- Blog Post: The Sinister Six…Challenges of Working with Large Data Sets
- Blog Post: Advanced Analytics – The Key to Mitigating Big Data Risks
- Podcast Episode: Tackling Big Data Challenges
- Podcast Episode: The Future is Now – AI and Analytics are Here to Stay
About Law & Candor
Law & Candor is a podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution. Co-hosts Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell explore the impacts and possibilities that new technology is creating by streamlining workflows for ediscovery, compliance, and information governance. To learn more about the show and our speakers, click here.