This eDiscovery Day, a day dedicated to educating industry professionals around growing trends and current challenges, we are excited to bring you season six of Law & Candor, the podcast wholly devoted to pursuing the legal technology revolution.
Co-hosts, Bill Mariano and Rob Hellewell, are back for another riveting season of Law & Candor with six easily digestible episodes that cover a range of hot topics such as how cellular 5G increases fraud and misconduct risk to tackling modern attachment challenges in G-Suite, Slack, and Teams. This dynamic duo, alongside industry experts, discuss the latest topics and trends within the ediscovery, compliance, and information governance space as well as share key tips for you and your team to take away. Check out season six's lineup below:
- Does Cellular 5G Equal 5x the Fraud and Misconduct Risk?
- Cross-Border Data Transfers and the EU-US Data Privacy Tug of War
- Reducing Cybersecurity Burdens with a Customized Data Breach Workflow
- Tackling Modern Attachment and Link Challenges in G-Suite, Slack, and Teams
- The Convergence of AI and Data Privacy in eDiscovery: Using AI and Analytics to Identify Personal Information
- AI, Analytics, and the Benefits of Transparency
Catch up on past seasons by clicking the links below:
For questions regarding this podcast and its content, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.