To celebrate Women’s History Month, the Law & Candor podcast returns for season nine to interview women in the legal and technology industries who are breaking bias and creating more inclusive work cultures, advancing technological innovation, and keeping a pulse on the latest issues facing corporations and law firms.
Law & Candor co-hosts, Rob Hellewell and Bill Mariano, return as our guides through a variety of dynamic topics, including balancing risk and innovation, AI and HSR Second Requests, and the evolving data privacy landscape. Check out this season’s lineup below:
- Leading in Legal with Inclusive Mentorship
- Legal’s Balancing Act: Risk, Innovation, and Advancing Strategic Priorities
- Mapping Updates to Data Privacy Regulations Worldwide
- Spring Cleaning for Legal Teams: The Cloud and Defensible Deletion of Data
- Closing the Deal: Deploying the Right AI Tool for HSR Second Requests
- Microsoft 365 and the Age of Automation
And if you want to catch up on past seasons or special editions, click the links below:
For questions regarding this podcast and its content, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.