Complexity, resiliency, adaptability are some of the defining traits from the past year, with good reason. From navigating hybrid workplaces and new collaboration platforms to weathering economic uncertainty and new regulatory postures, the legal industry, and workforce overall, have faced extraordinary challenges. But, with the adversity came great innovation and problem solving. Developments in communications, artificial intelligence (AI), and data have opened new, and often unexpected, possibilities for years to come.
With these dynamics in mind, below we've compiled some of our best thinking from 2021, covering critical topics in ediscovery such as data privacy, AI, information governance, analytics, privilege, and big data. Explore the posts below for some fresh thinking to enter a new year:
- Navigating the Intersections of Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Privacy
- Making the Case for Information Governance and Why You Should Address it Now
- Is Your AI Algorithm Admissible in Court? Some Things to Consider
- Big Data Challenges in eDiscovery (and How AI-Based Analytics Can Help)
- Privilege Mishaps and eDiscovery: Lessons Learned
- Four Ways a SaaS Solution Can Make In-House Counsel Life Easier